Tuesday, October 23, 2012

how to make chicken tikka masalla


how to make chicken tikka masalla 

 

  

 

 

 

enjoy cooking do not think of it as a job :)

7 comments:

  1. I really....no i mean REALLY... like indian dishes...I've been to India twice...and everytime I came back weighing more than when I left...enough said.
    Looks good....and while cooking is fun....I pity the poor soul who has to wash the dishes...Not Fun at all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious ^^, I'm always interested in learning new recipes. Keep going I really need this lol, I miss my mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Indian food and especially the Tikka Masala. I always order from the restaurant and never think to make it myself. Maybe I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was quite fast and funny of the old woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow really useful, keep posting these easy recipes I'm really bored of eating fast food :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us. I think we had enough of eating Kabsa, I'm kidding:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. immmmm yammy.... i always hear how delicious the Suadi kabsa is. so it will be nice if you provide a recipe that i can try.

    ReplyDelete