No person can depend on restaurants all the time. They have to
cook every once in a
while. But what you can do if you hate cooking. No
one will be able to do
anything if they hate to do it. Even if they tried to,
they will never do it
very well. That is why I am going to let you know on
some tricks that if you
do them right, you will enjoy cooking.
What you need to do first is to
make your kitchen as comfortable
for you as possible. You
do that by designing your own kitchen if you
can. Make the space that
you want and what you think you will need . if
you were not able to
design it yourself, try to decorate it with the things
you like. So it can look
beautiful and inviting for cooking. Do not try to
cook something that you
do not like, or something that you would think
that you will not be
able to execute well. You need to make something
that you can do well so
you can built some confidence.
When you buy your kitchen tools, buy any tool that will make your
job easier, for example,
the small food processer will make it easier to
chop almost anything,
specially onions instead of chopping it by hand
every time. There is
also a lot of beautiful, cute kitchen utensils that you
will really enjoy when
you are cooking
Always cook with your favorite music on to make your cooking
time as enjoyable as
possible. While preparing for what you will cook,
put your favorite TV
show on and start watching, so time can pass by
without noticing it.
Never think of cooking as something that you have to
do or to think of it as
a job. However, think of it as something fun that
you will get something
really delicious when you are done.
Let someone else help you in the
kitchen, not for the sake of
helping, it is simply so
you do not feel lonely in the kitchen. It is always
nice to have company to
at least chat with. If you have kids in your
house, let them help
you. You will see how fun it is to cook with kids. Let
them do anything that
does not involve the stove or any knives. It is
amazing to see them
attempt to do something.
If you are a competitive person, try to find someone else that is as
competitive as you and
agree together on a recipe that both of you will
cook, and let someone
tell you which one is better. That will make
cooking a little more
exciting and it will make you use your full potential.
Dress up when you cook,
so you will think that cooking is something
elegant to do.
I like cooking but,unfortunately, I just know how to cook Kabsa, but your advice of watching favorite TV show while cooking may have bad consequences. :)
ReplyDeleteI HATE restaurants. That is why I learned how to cook. Although I am not so good at it but it is still better than most restaurants, specially fast food.
ReplyDeleteI really need to cook more often than I do. I have a few favorite dishes that I like to make such as pancakes, pretzels and spaghetti, but I really need to cook more often. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete